Saturday, September 18, 2010

can also share their private life photos Yo see

can also share their private life photos Yo see, Zhang is also a teacher in real life place and in life and I Xiaomi site were shared with us about their experiences me on stage at the bottom when Xiaomi only looked at me giggle, I forgot to take pictures Rights P90X put her on the stage pictures Zhang bar this Niu is now trained to have a photo skills. say the words, but also did not forget to put POSE invincible powerful lens before today, LISA orders otherwise I wear the grand Xiaomi point, test at home when the dress was almost elected a strap to wear pink Fortunately at the last moment after listening to the words of a small pink pieces of nice for a conservative Otherwise, the grand too far today I'm wearing purple dress honey wearing yellow dress , Teacher Zhang said Woliang color is take, is so beautiful , ha ha br Xiaomi p90x workout liked the eye shadow colors I think she took the G to select the angle you photograph, it volunteered to raise the Invincible Rabbit this can be seen more clearly not the case with some of Yvonne It is better to Gansha sub h came in handy , test color Inghh Xiaomi great p90x dvd set contribution to the spirit, tried directly in the arm at noon today was not any color enough time to eat requested to the scene longer than yesterday MISSHA Sharon's still early poor I have not eaten for two days lunch Rights better site for everyone to prepare a fruit plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment