Friday, September 10, 2010

uncle is also a great drinker

uncle is also a great drinker. his home containing a large hearth full of wine, every morning, he scoop up a great wine to drink before the lower river to raft the command bar workers. Each raft has a cottage as high as eight meters wide, on the water, such as a monster, there is overwhelming momentum, see who destroy who. christian louboutin 【old package to jump up, move Teashop shouted: boy squatting hearth heating, craned his neck to be said: , into the Yuanjiang until Changde. I was getting impatient, in the shining of the sun, the day after bad, goof off. occasionally climb the beach, hiding behind the argument crawling five 60 m, around to a huge rock back, looking for cracks, easy close look at a woman bathing. I thought I whereabouts secret, in fact, they and the people on the distant terminals, all know what I'm doing, their indifference, sway with drops and the body, not face to face exposed. only met me at the market only when the eye upon me laugh, I would like to pretend, but I will not pretend, had turned and ran away.
uncle are afraid of bored nothing to do, he did not wife all day thinking about women. uncle would like a woman when I went fishing on the band. We left the dock, upward migration, into a secluded canyon, the cliffs to find a large backwater bay in a river and dropped his fishing rod . those days, fish and more to death. christian louboutin shoes constantly bite, I caught 12 fish breath. countless fish are thrown into the upper beach death. 【shell fish mandarin fish, only sows a】 by my stay, this is the best to eat a fish, fish bones, like a comb, can grow to up to half a catty. uncle christian louboutin sale than I am picky, he just catch a fish, and as long as the size of a half kilogram of. The fish mouth fish called horse, due to mouth shape looks like a horse named after the mouth. to turn up its upper lip, lips round, let it bite a thick wooden stick, rejection is not rejection off, bite needs to be borne. up and down along the river of people, generally do not have stems through its gills, it can be put on to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment